LPP’s collaboration has created a well-resourced and experienced pensions organisation. We currently provide pension administration services to c.1,200 employers with more than 517,000 members across the LGPS and Blue Light sector. We can provide your scheme with an efficient and cost-effective, end-to-end pension administration service, including:
- Help with designing and implementing the scheme's Pension Administration Strategy.
- Secure monthly data exchanges with employers to ensure we maintain up-to-date and accurate data.
- All aspects of compliance with the regulatory and statutory instruments that govern the scheme, as well as with relevant overriding pension legislation.
- Employer and member self-service portals.
- Telephone helpdesk support to all scheme members and employers.
- Annual visits to employers with 100+ active scheme members to gather feedback, assist with best practice and build strong working relationships.
- Annual Benefit Statement surgeries offering one-to-one appointments for members.
- Roadshows and training for employers and members around specific activities and changes in legislation.
- Bespoke training tailored to the needs of the employer.
- Drop-in sessions for members, including pensioners, to help them register for self-service.
- Dedicated employers' area of website with a host of materials including simple "how to guides".
- Advice and communications support to employers around building member engagement.
- Technical support on a range of pension administration issues, from Annual Benefit Statements, data cleansing, GMP reconciliation, general pensions queries and pensions technology.
- We also provide interim pension administration resources if required.
Our procurement process is simple as our service is offered as a Local Government Shared Service initiated under Lancashire County Council’s shared services powers. However, we can also contract in the usual way if required.
Other administration services
We can also provide your scheme with a range of discrete project services addressing such areas as:
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension Reconciliation
- Annual Benefit Statement design and distribution
- Designing and implementing a Pension Administration Strategy for your scheme
- Data cleansing services for General Data or Common Data
- Pension Services Healthcheck
- Technical pensions advice
- Stakeholder communications
- Employer Covenant checks
Click on each of the above services to find out more and download supporting materials.