The Local Pensions Partnership Ltd
Correspondence and service offices:
169 Union Street
Pension Administration Enquiries
Pensioners, Active and Deferred Members and Employer Organisations:
Please contact your Fund via the details provided below or through your usual channels. Members: please provide details of which scheme you are a member of and your member number in any communication.
Phone: 0300 323 0260
LPP - Your Pension Service
PO Box 1383
Preston, PR2 0WR
Website (portal): www.yourpensionservice.org.uk
Brent and Havering LGPS:
Members and employers, please click the relevant link for contact information:
Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000 provides public access to information held by public authorities.
Public authorities are obliged to publish certain information about their activities and members of the public are entitled to request information from public authorities.
LPP is not a public authority but, as we undertake activities on behalf of public authorities, we are committed to be as transparent as practicably and reasonably possible.
If you wish to make a FOI request please contact:
We will acknowledge receipt, review your request and aim to respond within 20 working days.
Want to make a complaint?
Our Complaints Policy
The Local Pensions Partnership Ltd (LPP) aims to satisfy any complaints you may have and is interested in suggestions on how our service can be further improved.
If you have a reason to make a complaint:
- Complaints may be made in writing, by telephone, email, details of which are available below.
- You may wish to ask a representative, such as Citizens Advice, to make the complaint on your behalf or to help you with it.
- Your complaint will be treated seriously, courteously, fairly and confidentially each time you may have complaint.
- Where possible all complaints will be answered within five working days. Where this is not possible an acknowledgement will be issued within five working days to advise you of progress and an expected time frame for providing the answer.
- If at any time you have reason to believe your complaint is not being thoroughly and objectively investigated, you can contact the Group Company Secretary who will ensure that the matter is prioritised.
- All complaints are monitored, analysed and action taken, where appropriate, to improve our service.
- Results are reported to the Board as part of the Group Performance Report..
We can often answer a query by explaining the legislation we must operate under; however, we will take corrective action if an error has been made or our service has fallen below standard.
Main Contact details
Telephone: 020 7369 6014
Email address: Complaints@localpensionspartnership.org.uk
For a complaint relating to LPP Investments Ltd (LPPI), please refer to the LPPI Complaints Handling Policy located - https://www.localpensionspartnership.org.uk/what-we-do/investment-management
For a complaint relating to Pension Administration services, please refer to the ‘your Pension service’ website and select the appropriate Fund - http://www.yourpension.org.uk/